AlexandraIv added a topic in Looking to hireVerint Systems - Cyber Security ResearcherRight now, Verint is starting a new team and this in the right time for you to be part of the number ONE topic in the world: “Cyber Security” with the TOP leader in the world.
Be part of the next generation technology working with “A team” to be part of the future intelli-gence!
The tasks of the Security Researcher will undertake include:
• Take research area to a proof of concept.
• Involves co-operating with other researchers
• Be independent and a team player
• Ability to work under tight deadlines with creativity
• Reverse Engineering in windows or mobile (dynamic analysis tools such as IDA and Ollydbg).
• Low level languages exploitation
• Pent-testing experience
• Familiarity with one or more programming language / scripting language
• Advanced Linux / Unix knowledge or windows or web run time internals
• At least 2 years in security research
• Hands on experience with vulnerability exploitation techniques
• Experience in vulnerability research. Vulnerability publications - big plus.
• Client-Server application penetration testing
• Mobile apps penetration testing
• Security certificate (GIAC / CEH / OSCP etc.)
• Good understanding of communication protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, SSH, DNS, DHCP, JS)
Our offer to You:
• Training program and a unique opportunity to gain experience and a set of skills in the field of Cyber security and web intelligence;
• Working with the latest technologies
• Challenging research topics
• Opportunity to gain experience in an Agile environment;
• You will be able to set a start of your own professional career;
• You will take part in various international projects;
• You will work in a friendly environment, with flexible working time and motivated colleagues;
• Get experience in working with top customers in the world;
• Work with mixed international teams;
• Fresh fruits, snacks and drinks;
• 25 days paid vacation and work-life balance;
• Tennis table, football table, relax room in the office;
• Additional many social benefits;
• Good remuneration package.
For consideration, please send updated CV in English here or to [email protected]
- 0 replies
- 137 views